Friday, February 25, 2011

Best things about the Oscars - Kimmel's Aftershow

There were a bunch of movies nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars last night - I haven't seen any of them. It's pretty rare that I do. But that doesn't mean I don't look forward to the Oscars. I look forward to them being over - so Jimmy Kimmel can make it all worth it with parody videos. He had several of them this year, again thanks to some pretty big stars.

He killed it last year with the Handsome Men's Club. Click here for a reminder of that awesomeness.

He upgraded the eye candy this year as you'll see here. A couple Jessicas, a Minka & a fantastic-looking Scarlet J.



He also got Tom Hanks in on the parody fun.



Mike Tyson showed up and poked some fun, too. This one is very strong.




Back to the show - here was the only worth remembering from the Oscars 2011. An FCC violation.


Follow me on Twitter - @awexler
Find me on Facebook.

No comments: