Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Steelers Media Session at TCU...yes, TCU

Of all the places for Fort Worth to showcase during the Super Bowl as the city hosts the Pittsburgh Steelers, I have to admit driving through the TCU campus for the first time in my life and reaching our destination I was not too impressed. Daniel-Meyer Coliseum was the site for the Steelers media session late this morning. I'll just say it was an interesting choice. But anyway...

We arrived just after Coach Tomlin and Ben Roethlisberger had their solo avails with the assembled media so at that point it was a free-for-all with the remaining coaches and players. I spent a few minutes with some of the offensive guys.

Here's my interview with Steelers WR Mike Wallace



This is Emmanuel Sanders fielding questions from our very own morning show co-host Matt Jackson.



Also have this for you - Did you know that Steelers LB James Farrior has a bad case of Bieber Fever?



Farrior also answered legit questions from his teammate Willie Colon...and needed help answering a little Steelers trivia.

No comments: